The following will be essential requirements for obtaining the title of expert:
- Minimum attendance of 80% on a total computing basis that includes: regular sessions, clinical sessions, workshops, conferences, visits to companies and tutorials.
- Participation in the development and team defense of the project
- Individually surpass the objective test
Therefore, a final grade of “pass” (the final grade can only be “pass” or “not pass”) will result from the simultaneous concurrence of the following three necessary conditions:
- Individual fulfillment of the attendance requirement according to the assistance control carried out during the course
- Obtaining a qualification of “pass” for the project in team in the corresponding presentation and defense with the Academic board (the same qualification for all team members)
- Obtaining an individual qualification of “pass” in the objective test