The methodology and programming are adapted, on the one hand, to the need to acquire knowledge, skills and abilities and, on the other, to the demand for learning opportunities at any time of life by practicing professionals. The formats included in this course of specialization contain, among others:
- Regular sessions.
Consist on sessions lectured by a visiting professor with expert knowledge in the field of sustainability and social innovation. Duration: 1.5 or 3 hours.
Practical and participatory sessions, in which, based on a brief theoretical context, teamwork, the generation of innovative ideas, and their application to real situations in the field of sustainability and social innovation are encouraged. Duration: 3 or 5 hours.
- Clinical sessions.
Sessions given by alumni of the Chair on their professional experience and expert knowledge in the field of sustainability and social innovation. Duration: 1.5 or 3 hours.
- Visits to organizations
- Service-Learning Projects
- Research seminars
- Non-face to face work of the students, both individually and as a team, preparatory to practical cases, case studies and other mandatory and recommended readings, in addition to the development of the service-learning project.
- Legal and regulatory environment of social responsibility
- Governance of societies and good governance of organizations
- Entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Financing and sustainability
- Transparency and accountability
- R + D + i and dissemination
- Evaluation and continuous improvement
- PService-Learning Projects